The single-shot bolt mechanism on Crickett’s synthetic rifle is manually cocked. It has a synthetic stock, drilled and tapped receiver, adjustable rear and fixed front peep sights, and a rebounding firing pin safety. This variant has a blued barrel and a stock covered with mossy oak break-up camo. It includes a mount, a scope, and a custom rifle case.
- Crickett .22LR Rifle Specifications
- Caliber: .22 Short, Long or Long Rifle standard or high velocity
- Action: Manually cocking single-shot bolt action made from Alloy Nickle Plated Steel
- Trigger Pull: 2 1/2 – 3lbs. (approx.)
- Safety: Rebounding firing pin automatically blocked to prevent accidental discharge.
- Length Of Pull: 12″
- Sights: Standard with Iron Sights
- Barrel Length: 16 1/8 inches.
- Barrel Diameter: 1/2″
- Overall Length: 30 1/2 inches
- Weight: 3 lbs.(approx.)